Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: tudor black bay replica watch

tudor black bay replica watch 1 month 1 day ago #53280
  • engola
Moving on from Daytonas (both in terms of racing and watches), we can't be all that surprised to see that Hurley has a Porsche Design Chronograph 1 in his collection. This example, from the Eterna-era of Porsche Design's watches, was given to Hurley in 2013 by Porsche to commemorate his 1973 win at the 24 Hours associated with Daytona. Racing with Peter Gregg, the pair won the race both overall and in the Sport 3000 class behind the wheel of the raucous Brumos Racing Porsche 911 Carrera RSR (No. 59).
Hurley bought this modern Air-King for himself while on vacation in the Caribbean. As he mentions in the video, this particular model is simple, straightforward, easy to read, and easy to wear.
When Hurley is looking for something a bit more complicated, this Ulysse Nardin Dual Time offers some additional complication - including a grand date and a push-button digital display for a second-time zone - without sacrificing legibility or watchmaking interest.

While certainly not as conventional as the many Rolex models highlighted by Hurley's collection, I do think that this UN, and indeed the Air-King, underline that deep-down, Hurley is a true watch enthusiast. In my eyes, this only makes the 50-year history with Rolex all the more notable.
Another of Hurley's watches with a familial connection is this lovely yellow-gold Omega Constellation, which was a gift from Hurley's grandmother to his father.

Finally, we come to Hurley's grandfather's pocketwatch, which includes a tiny metal photobook. The watch itself was made through Hipp as well as Coburn and is thin, but quite sturdy in your hand.
As for the small metal photobook, I've never seen anything quite like it, and the little metal pages of the book function not unlike a locket, along with tintype-style images (I don't know the exact method of printing). The portraits are those of Hurley's mother, their grandmother, and his great-grandmother. Breitling Endurance Pro Replica
omega speedmaster snoopy replica watch
versace replica watch
high quality replica watches
audemars piguet black panther replica watch
tudor black bay replica watch
The administrator has disabled public write access.